This post may contain affiliate links which help support my craft supply hoard! You are not required to purchase through these links, but if you do, it is greatly appreciated! Please see my disclosure for more information.
This fun post is in response to a cool Blog Hop I came across! It’s a 20 Questions Blog Hop! You can play along by going over to Eclectic Evelyn’s post! This was my first time to her blog, and boy was I surprised when I got to her 2nd answer and realized we live in the the SAME STATE!!! Wild and Wonderful West Virginia baby!!! Yeah!!! LOL
So, with no further ado, on to the 20 questions!
- Do you have pets? Yes, we have a German Shepherd named Zeus, and a cranky kitty named Meow Meow!
- Hang gliding or whitewater rafting? I have a fear of both falling and drowning, so that’s a hard choice, but I’m with you, Evelyn, I’d have to choose rafting! Or maybe a log ride at Camden Park? LOL
- Have you ever traveled outside of the United States? Yes, I have been to Canada once on vacation.
- How many states have you visited? I think it would be about 8 states. Basically from New York to Florida!
- If you could have any magical power what would it be? Being able to change into anything! I think it would be fun to flit like a butterfly or cruise the oceans like a whale!
- Stilettos or sneakers? I’d choose barefoot as well, but next would be sneakers (or tennis shoes, as I call them).
- Instagram or Snapchat? I don’t get Snapchat at all. LOL My kids love it! I much prefer Instagram! Maybe that’s because I AM a “gram”??? They call me GRAMma! LOL
- The journey or the destination? Another toughie! In general, I’d have to say the journey. Although, if the destination were Hawaii, I’d have to reserve the right to change my mind!
- What are you grateful for this month? SPRING!!!
- What book are you reading? Harry Potter has ruined me for all other books. LOL
- What did you eat for dinner last night? Baked potatoes!
- What is something currently on your to-do list that has been there more than a month? Give the dog a bath.
- What is the first thing you reach for in the morning? My glasses.
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Reece Cup.
- What is your favorite local restaurant for breakfast? Breakfast…. that’s that meal that morning people eat, right? LOL
- What is your favorite season? Summer!
- What is your state’s motto or slogan? Mountaineers are always free. Or… West Virginia Wild and Wonderful!
- Where do you think all the lost socks go? I think they’ve gotten stuck in a parallel Universe.
- Who is your favorite Disney Princess? The Little Mermaid= Ariel
- What question would you like me to ask in next month’s hop? Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi? LOL
That was fun! Thank you Evelyn! I hope to play again! Everyone is welcome to play along by going to Evelyn’s post!
Use to host your very own Link Party or Blog Hop!